An effective website needs to be informative and clear, with just the right amount of style and branding to attract your audience and keep them coming back. JBD can create websites in multiple styles, using combinations of graphics and tables with html/css layouts. There are many options available when it comes to designing and building a functional website and we can assist you on which ones are appropriate for your needs. We also create stand alone graphic promotions for online advertising and offers basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tips. Click on the images below to access the websites.
Here are some basic questions to answer before we begin working on a website:
- Do you already have a site up? If not, do you already have a domain name (URL) and a host account assigned to your domain?
- For a new site, what are your navigation links or how many individual "pages" will you need on your site? For an existing site, what changes or additions do you want to make?
- What is the purpose of your site? What message do you want the viewer to come away with?
- Do you want to link your site up with other sites to create cross-promotion?
- Do you want to take control of updating the site after I design and upload it?
- Do you need to have frequent updates or changes to the content?
- It's all about the content. For the best value, you can write out your website content in Microsoft Word and insert photos or artwork to get an idea of what you want on each page. Email or bring these pages with you to our first meeting to begin the process.
Cell Depot/Verizon Wireless Website
Chapman's Body Dynamics Website
Co-Pilot Dog Training Website
HIMM Solutions Website